Wall mount for your iPad with digital pin lock and docking charger. The iTop Locker iPad wall mount is entirely made of steel (zincor) and finished with durable powder coating. Available in various colors. Your iPad can also be used whilst in the holder.
The iTop locker is mounted to the wall with 4 bolts / screws. The power supply cable passes through the rear of the enclosure into the wall.
The iTop Locker is developed by Villa ProCtrl in cooperation with BeagleBoxx for using the iPad in hospitals. BeagleBoxx developed a total concept for iPad rental in hospitals. Read more on the website of BeagleBoxx about this unique concept. The iTop Locker iPad wall mount is perfectly usable in retail, hospitality, gym and other business services.
How to use the lock
Your iPad is safely stored away in the iTop Locker. By entering a 4 digit pin code (possible to change after each use) the lock opens. Tilt the holder towards you and take the iPad out of the holder for use. After use put back the iPad, close the holder, enter your 4 digit code and turn the holder in the lock. Your iPad is charged while it is in the holder. You can also use your iPad whilst in the enclosure, all buttons are accessible. The lock is provided with an user code. This code is defined by the 4 digits you specify each time you lock the holder. In addition, there are 2 fixed (6 digit) master codes you can decide.
The combination lock is powered by a 9 Volt block battery and has a lifespan of up to at least 15,000 openings (by using a 9 Volt Alkaline battery).
iPad in protective silicon cover
Your iPad fits in the wall mount including the protective silicon cover (in various colors available). Your iPad is always protected when using it out of the holder.
- Dutch design
- made in the Netherlands
- docking function
- headphone connection in the holder
- all buttons accessible whilst in the holder
- iPad in extra protective silicon cover
- steel (zincor) with powder coating finish
- digital pin combination lock to change after each use
- available in several colors
- 2 master codes (6 digit) on the lock
- you determine the code
- lock after entering 4 incorrect codes
- emergency power using a 9 Volt battery in the control panel
- at least 15,000 openings when using a 9 Volt (Alkaline) battery
- PCB circuit board with microprocessor based on SMD technology
- iPad including cover in the holder
- silicon cover available in several colors
More info at pro-ipad-stand.com